This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: snapshot verification please
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: 'is it?' <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 16:14:19 +0200
- Subject: Re: snapshot verification please
- References: <20050410012144.GA11774@trixie.casa.cgf.cx> <SERRANOdqVvPdLFYxc9000000d5@SERRANO.CAM.ARTIMI.COM>
- Reply-to: Talk Amongst Yourselves <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com
On Apr 11 14:21, Dave Korn wrote:
> ----Original Message----
> >From: Christopher Faylor
> >Sent: 10 April 2005 02:22
> > One neat thing in the current snapshot (and eventually in 1.5.15) is
> > real syslogd support. I take full credit for the idea if not the
> > implementation. :-) Two guesses as to who implemented the idea...
> > cgf
> Vlad the implaler?
> If not, was it perhaps Donald Duck's three nephews, Huey, Dewey and Louie?
Bright guys, all of them. But I'm afraid, none of them ever signed
a Cygwin copyright assignment.