This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: snapshot verification please
- From: One Angry User <angry at lusers dot org>
- To: Talk Amongst Yourselves <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 10:38:02 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: snapshot verification please
- Organization: The Lusers Forum
- References: <20050410012144.GA11774@trixie.casa.cgf.cx><SERRANOdqVvPdLFYxc9000000d5@SERRANO.CAM.ARTIMI.COM><20050411141419.GA26578@cygbert.vinschen.de>
- Reply-to: Talk Amongst Yourselves <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Reply-to: Blaaab Babble Boogle Bop <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
On Mon, 11 Apr 2005, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> On Apr 11 14:21, Dave Korn wrote:
> > ----Original Message----
> > >From: Christopher Faylor
> > >Sent: 10 April 2005 02:22
> > > One neat thing in the current snapshot (and eventually in 1.5.15) is
> > > real syslogd support. I take full credit for the idea if not the
> > > implementation. :-) Two guesses as to who implemented the idea...
> > >
> > > cgf
> > Vlad the implaler?
> > If not, was it perhaps Donald Duck's three nephews, Huey, Dewey and Louie?
> Bright guys, all of them. But I'm afraid, none of them ever signed
> a Cygwin copyright assignment.
Awww, I'm sure the patch was trivial... :-D