This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
RE: snapshot verification please
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: "'and the award for 'best use of the word sanguine in a dreadful pun' goes to ....'" <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 15:51:06 +0100
- Subject: RE: snapshot verification please
- Reply-to: Talk Amongst Yourselves <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
>From: Christopher Faylor
>Sent: 11 April 2005 15:27
> On Mon, Apr 11, 2005 at 04:14:19PM +0200, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
>> On Apr 11 14:21, Dave Korn wrote:
>>> ----Original Message----
>>>> From: Christopher Faylor
>>>> Sent: 10 April 2005 02:22
>>>> One neat thing in the current snapshot (and eventually in 1.5.15) is
>>>> real syslogd support. I take full credit for the idea if not the
>>>> implementation. :-) Two guesses as to who implemented the idea...
>>> Vlad the implaler?
>> If not, was it perhaps Donald Duck's three nephews, Huey, Dewey and
>> Bright guys, all of them. But I'm afraid, none of them ever signed a
>> Cygwin copyright assignment.
> I would none too sanguine that Vlad would ever sign a disclaimer.
AAAAAAUGGGHH! MY EYES ARE BURNING!
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....