This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: "'you have _got_ to be kidding!'" <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 17:57:15 +0100
- Subject: RE: wtf,ddate,fortune,ascii
- Reply-to: Talk Amongst Yourselves <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
>Sent: 12 April 2005 16:40
> 4 of the hardly ever talked about *nix commands
> The last is actually useful
'fortune'? "Hardly ever talked about"?
I seem to remember it being responsible for about 90% of the traffic on
the main cygwin list not-so-long ago...... <g>
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....