This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: "'no, what's on second. Who's on first.'" <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 18:15:16 +0100
- Subject: RE: wtf,ddate,fortune,ascii
- Reply-to: Talk Amongst Yourselves <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
>Sent: 12 April 2005 18:07
> On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 17:57:15 +0100, wrote:
>> ----Original Message----
>>> From: zzapper
>>> Sent: 12 April 2005 16:40
>>> 4 of the hardly ever talked about *nix commands
>>> The last is actually useful
>> 'fortune'? "Hardly ever talked about"?
>> I seem to remember it being responsible for about 90% of the traffic on
>> the main cygwin list not-so-long ago...... <g>
> Yup, I've noticed I'm now ploughing thru the rude bits of fortune when
> I've got much more important things 2 do!!!
> WTF is an Acronym tool
It's a tool for dealing with acronyms. HTH! <rimshot>
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....