This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: offtopic helmet polishing (was Re: rm fails to remove symboliclinks to directories)
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: Talk Amongst Yourselves <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>, Talk Amongst Yourselves <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 14:48:40 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: offtopic helmet polishing (was Re: rm fails to remove symboliclinks to directories)
- References: <SERRANO25B76WE7P5IE00000131@SERRANO.CAM.ARTIMI.COM><Pine.GSO.email@example.com> <20050413184347.GB7904@trixie.casa.cgf.cx>
- Reply-to: Talk Amongst Yourselves <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
On Wed, 13 Apr 2005, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 13, 2005 at 02:38:47PM -0400, Igor Pechtchanski wrote:
> >Properly off-topic'ed.
> >On Wed, 13 Apr 2005, Dave Korn wrote:
> >>>From: beau
> >>>Sent: 13 April 2005 18:28
> >>>Without a doubt or a reservation, this cygwin list is the most
> >>>responsive, helpful resource I have ever had the pleasure to rely on.
> >>Wow! http://cygwin.com/acronyms#WJN !
> >Gettin' chilly down there, eh? ];->
> So, which is it? responsive and helpful or the most mean-spirited
> mailing list since the dawn of Godwin?
You're the RCM (1st meaning ;-) ) -- it's your call... Unless you're
planning to put this to a vote?
|\ _,,,---,,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ email@example.com
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski, Ph.D.
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
"The Sun will pass between the Earth and the Moon tonight for a total
Lunar eclipse..." -- WCBS Radio Newsbrief, Oct 27 2004, 12:01 pm EDT