This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
RE: offtopic helmet polishing (was Re: rm fails to remove symbolic links to directories)
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: "'there must be easier ways to get here!'" <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 12:27:08 +0100
- Subject: RE: offtopic helmet polishing (was Re: rm fails to remove symbolic links to directories)
- Reply-to: Talk Amongst Yourselves <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
>Sent: 13 April 2005 20:43
> You can imagine my confusion after a quick look at this result. I was
> beginning to feel guilty about switching to bash when I log onto
Imagine how disappointing ego-surfing was for me when I first got on the
internet back in '94 and found that this geezer had been leaving his grubby
little prints all over it for nearly thirty years before me! Then imagine
my delight as I realised what a low profile this meant I could take on the
'net and slip under the radar. GOK what happens these days when potential
employers try to google me......
ObCygwin: Just to get this thread back on topic (cygwin, remember that?!
:), I think I should point out that this sort of off-topic chatter belongs
on the cygwin-talk mailing list, and when it goes on for too long on the
main list it's time to move the thread.
To get there, you just tap your heels together three times and repeat
"There's no place like <bok-bok-bok-b'gawwwk!>" while running round the room
flapping your arms like a chicken and shouting "TITTTL! TITTTL!" .....
.....When you fall over and hit your head, you'll wake up in
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....