This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
RE: ReMOVE ME FROM YR MAILING LIST FOR THE LAST TIME FUK OFF
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: "'get off my mailing list!'" <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 15:23:43 +0100
- Subject: RE: ReMOVE ME FROM YR MAILING LIST FOR THE LAST TIME FUK OFF
- Reply-to: Talk Amongst Yourselves <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
>From: Christopher Faylor
>Sent: 14 April 2005 15:06
> On Thu, Apr 14, 2005 at 06:22:06AM -0700, Yitzchak Scott-Thoennes wrote:
>> I recently ran across this (not work safe) similar request:
> I very nearly died while reading that link. I started laughing so hard
> that I aspirated some tea and then I had to cough for a minute. That was
> very funny.
I particularly liked the diagrams. And the references in the biliography.
(They missed a chance there: they should have given a few more references by
URL, that supposedly link to other people's papers, but in fact just link to
websites they set up themselves with the same message in huuuuge letters).
I wonder if the conference they submitted that to accepted it?
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....