This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
RE: ReMOVE ME FROM YR MAILING LIST FOR THE LAST TIME FUK OFF
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: "'I wonder if the conference they submitted that to accepted it?'" <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 15:44:43 +0100
- Subject: RE: ReMOVE ME FROM YR MAILING LIST FOR THE LAST TIME FUK OFF
- Reply-to: Talk Amongst Yourselves <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
| ----Original Message----
| >From: Igor Pechtchanski
| >Sent: 14 April 2005 15:40
| > On Thu, 14 Apr 2005, Dave Korn wrote:
| >> ----Original Message----
| >>> From: Igor Pechtchanski
| >>> Sent: 14 April 2005 15:26
| >>> On Thu, 14 Apr 2005, Yitzchak Scott-Thoennes wrote:
| >>>> I recently ran across this (not work safe) similar request:
| >>>> http://www.scs.cs.nyu.edu/~dm/remove.pdf
| >>> Yep. This one is part of the set of "properly formatted scientific
| >>> publications with no discernible content". For more info, see
| >>> <http://www.pdos.lcs.mit.edu/scigen/>. Read the "Examples" section
| >>> especially carefully. :-) Igor
| >> Yeh, I saw that the other day. Hence my question .....
| > Umm, which question?
| > Igor
\-- That one! (Pointing backward up-list at my previous post!)
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....