This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: The beers are on me!
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: Talk Amongst Yourselves <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 11:32:23 -0400
- Subject: Re: The beers are on me!
- References: <SERRANOiPXkmCJiLyNf0000015a@SERRANO.CAM.ARTIMI.COM>
- Reply-to: Talk Amongst Yourselves <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com
On Thu, Apr 14, 2005 at 04:29:58PM +0100, Dave Korn wrote:
>... I'm celebrating!
>After a bit over a year of patient cajoling, wheedling, begging,
>moaning, threatening, demanding, bribery corruption misuse of influence
>and sheer abuse of power[*] I've finally secured my employer
>disclaimers for cygwin and gnu! I'm very glad to say that I will no
>longer have to limit myself to patches that can squeak in under the
>So to celebrate having regained my intellectual freedom, I'm going down
>the pub tonight and the beers are on me! I'll get drinks for anyone who
>can make it to Cambridge by last orders tonight[**].
>[*] - delete as appropriate [**] - This offer void in
Too bad for me. Corinna, here's your chance! You like beer, right?