This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
RE: no comment......
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: "'and now for a little civilised entertainment...'" <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 15:03:41 +0100
- Subject: RE: no comment......
- Reply-to: Talk Amongst Yourselves <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
>From: One Angry User
>Sent: 15 April 2005 14:51
> On Fri, 15 Apr 2005, Williams, Gerald S (Jerry) wrote:
>> Corinna Vinschen wrote:
>>> If that would come more naturally to people, the traffic on the
>>> Cygwin list would drop by 80%.
>> Right. Then we can get back to talking about the dirty bits
>> in fortune. ;-)
> Huh? I thought most of the bits in fortune were dirty (and rotten to
That's what makes it so good to talk about!
dk@mace /usr/build/apps/obj-apps> fortune -o
A bather whose clothing was strewed
By breezes that left her quite nude,
Saw a man come along
And, unless I'm quite wrong,
You expected this line to be lewd.
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....