This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
RE: Spice on cygwin?
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: "'eeble-booble-weeble-fobble at cygwin dot com'" <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 15:08:09 +0100
- Subject: RE: Spice on cygwin?
- Reply-to: Talk Amongst Yourselves <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
>From: Gary R. Van Sickle
>Sent: 18 April 2005 21:55
[Thread properly TITTTL'd. B'gawk!]
> Why in the $@^@$
> don't people just use the autotools and be done with it?
> Gary R. Van Sickle
I'm glad you asked that Gary, because it's an important question, and it
it's an important question that needs to be asked, and having been asked it
needs to be answered, and it has an answer, and that answer is
" BECAUSE AUTOTOOLS IS A SCREAMING INSANE MESS OF NIGHTMARE GIBBERISH
SPAGHETTI NONSENSE THAT WILL SUCK EVERY LAST DROP OF SANITY OUT OF YOUR
BRAIN WITH A STRAW AND LEAVE YOU REELING, DROOLING AND GIBBERING IN A CORNER
DRESSED IN RAGS AND ROLLING IN YOUR OWN FAECES. "
This has been a public service announcement. Thank you.
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....