This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
RE: Spice on cygwin?
- From: "Robb, Sam" <sam dot robb at timesys dot com>
- To: "Talk Amongst Yourselves" <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 11:40:59 -0400
- Subject: RE: Spice on cygwin?
- Reply-to: Talk Amongst Yourselves <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
> " BECAUSE AUTOTOOLS IS A SCREAMING INSANE MESS OF NIGHTMARE GIBBERISH
> SPAGHETTI NONSENSE THAT WILL SUCK EVERY LAST DROP OF SANITY OUT OF
> YOUR BRAIN WITH A STRAW AND LEAVE YOU REELING, DROOLING AND GIBBERING
> IN A CORNER DRESSED IN RAGS AND ROLLING IN YOUR OWN FAECES. "
What's truly and honestly amazing is this is one of the more
*restrained* comments I've ever seen made about autotools.
BTW, is there any truth to the rumors that the autotools
maintainers are, in fact, also the primary authors of the
US tax code? You have to admit, that would answer a *lot*
of questions about both, um, "projects"...