This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
RE: offtopic helmet polishing (was Re: rm fails to remove symbolic links to directories)
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: "'4006 BC, on a Wednesday afternoon, shortly before tea-time.'" <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 15:30:03 +0100
- Subject: RE: offtopic helmet polishing (was Re: rm fails to remove symbolic links to directories)
- Reply-to: Talk Amongst Yourselves <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
>From: Christopher Faylor
>Sent: 20 April 2005 15:19
> On Wed, Apr 20, 2005 at 10:56:05AM +0100, Lionel B wrote:
>> "Christopher Faylor" wrote ...
>>> Actually, all kidding aside, this is correct, right? They think that
>>> whales and hippos came from a common ancestor, don't they?
>> Any two species that ever existed on the planet have a common ancestral
>> species... ok, for a T. Rex and a greengage plum you might have to go
>> back a bit.
> Yes, my education did progress beyond the second grade. Do you REALLY
> think that anyone reading this list is so ill-informed as to not
> understand how evolution works and needs to be educated on something
> this basic?
Well, I kinda hate to point this out, but given the state of education in
the southern states these days, there are probably a few creationists on the
list who really are that ill-informed, do not understand how evolution
works, and are in *desperate* need of an education....
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....