This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: offtopic helmet polishing (was Re: rm fails to remove symbolic links to directories)
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: Talk Amongst Yourselves <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 16:49:16 -0400
- Subject: Re: offtopic helmet polishing (was Re: rm fails to remove symbolic links to directories)
- References: <3D848382FB72E249812901444C6BDB1D022F518D@exchange.timesys.com>
- Reply-to: Talk Amongst Yourselves <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Apr 20, 2005 at 03:32:48PM -0400, Robb, Sam wrote:
>>Well, procreation is hardly anti-evolution. :-)
>This is probably the most sensible thing I've ever heard anyone say on
>the whole subject :-)
>This and the whole hippo conversation... you're in rare form today,
>Mr. Faylor. Thanks to you & Dave K., I now find myself in the mood to
>watch "A Night at the Opera" again...
I just want to go on record that I think that evolution is more than
just a hippothesus.
Ok. I will stop now.