This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: offtopic helmet polishing (was Re: rm fails to remove symboliclinks to directories)
- From: One Angry User <angry at lusers dot org>
- To: Talk Amongst Yourselves <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 17:02:00 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: offtopic helmet polishing (was Re: rm fails to remove symboliclinks to directories)
- Organization: The Lusers Forum
- References: <3D848382FB72E249812901444C6BDB1D022F518D@exchange.timesys.com><20050420204916.GA4791@trixie.casa.cgf.cx>
- Reply-to: Talk Amongst Yourselves <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Reply-to: Blaaab Babble Boogle Bop <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
On Wed, 20 Apr 2005, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 20, 2005 at 03:32:48PM -0400, Robb, Sam wrote:
> >>Well, procreation is hardly anti-evolution. :-)
> >This is probably the most sensible thing I've ever heard anyone say on
> >the whole subject :-)
> >This and the whole hippo conversation... you're in rare form today,
> >Mr. Faylor. Thanks to you & Dave K., I now find myself in the mood to
> >watch "A Night at the Opera" again...
> I just want to go on record that I think that evolution is more than
> just a hippothesus.
> Ok. I will stop now.
This thread would seem even funnier with a few beers in me...