This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
RE: offtopic helmet polishing (was Re: rm fails to remove symbolic links to directories)
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: "'cod almighty these puns are getting bad...'" <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 15:24:23 +0100
- Subject: RE: offtopic helmet polishing (was Re: rm fails to remove symbolic links to directories)
- Reply-to: Talk Amongst Yourselves <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
>From: Christopher Faylor
>Sent: 21 April 2005 15:14
> On Thu, Apr 21, 2005 at 02:50:07PM +0100, Dave Korn wrote:
>> Q. What's bad-tempered, short-sighted, always complaining about things,
>> deeply dishonest with itself, and contains enough enriched uranium to
>> undergo spontaneous nuclear fission?
>> A. Hippo-critical mass!
> It is hard to keep up with the hippo frenetic posting in this mailing
I was hippo-active as a child!
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....