This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Speaking of autoconf...
- From: "Robb, Sam" <sam dot robb at timesys dot com>
- To: <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2005 00:19:05 -0400
- Subject: Speaking of autoconf...
- Reply-to: Talk Amongst Yourselves <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
I came across this recently. I started cackling hysterically,
dragged my bemused wife over to look at it while I said over
and over, "I want one I want one I want one..." All of which
got me a slightly confused look and a practiced, calm tone of
voice as she said...
"Of course you do, honey. <pause> What's 'autoconf'?"