This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: Speaking of autoconf...
- From: Reini Urban <rurban at x-ray dot at>
- To: Talk Amongst Yourselves <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2005 11:32:28 +0200
- Subject: Re: Speaking of autoconf...
- References: <3D848382FB72E249812901444C6BDB1D03E04FA9@exchange.timesys.com>
- Reply-to: Talk Amongst Yourselves <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
Robb, Sam schrieb:
I came across this recently. I started cackling hysterically,
dragged my bemused wife over to look at it while I said over
and over, "I want one I want one I want one..." All of which
got me a slightly confused look and a practiced, calm tone of
voice as she said...
"Of course you do, honey. <pause> What's 'autoconf'?"
This is a bit unfair.
I'd prefer "Homeland Security. Fighting Terrorism since 1492"
or any from http://www.cafepress.com/shop/wire_geeks/