This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
RE: What happened to the Cygwin icon?
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: "'it's raining hippos! hallelujah!'" <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 16:41:26 +0100
- Subject: RE: What happened to the Cygwin icon?
- Reply-to: Talk Amongst Yourselves <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
>From: Cygwin User
>Sent: 24 April 2005 16:01
> I noticed that the icon for downloading setup.exe on the main web page
> is no longer the Cygwin icon; it seems to be a bear or pig or something.
> Is that expected, or is something amiss? Thanks...
BEAR!!! ! PIG !!! !!!
<WHACK> HOW DARE YOU SIR!!!!!
<WHACK-WHACK> IF I WAS A WHALE, I'D BE SAYING "SIR, YOU OFFEND MY
<WHACK> IT'S WHACKY-STICK TIME FOR YOU!!! <WHACKWHACKWHACK>
Heh, I dropped a hippo on him!
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....