This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: mkstemp bug
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 10:44:02 -0400
- Subject: Re: mkstemp bug
- References: <email@example.com> <20050429015943.A90ED13C0BB@cgf.cx> <20050429142946.GB7328@trixie.casa.cgf.cx>
- Reply-to: Talk Amongst Yourselves <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com
On Fri, Apr 29, 2005 at 10:29:46AM -0400, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>On Thu, Apr 28, 2005 at 09:01:07PM -0500, Gary R. Van Sickle wrote:
>>>>So when I say "fifos just barely work" you felt the need to inform me
>>>>that they don't work? And that advances the discussion how, exactly?
>>>I did not just tell you that they are broken. I also gave you a test
>>>case for FIFOs. I think such a test case is useful for development and
>>Dude, you are just *asking* for one heck of a zinger!
>Hey Gary! I'm responding to you again!
>(cue to Gary, in a "Sound Of Music" shot, arms outswept singing to the sky)
>I'm disappointed. I sent you the signed photograph that you kept
>pestering me for and I thought that now we'd be internet buddies. Was
>it because I didn't sign it "Hugs and Kisses, cgf" as you'd requested?
>I guess there just is no way to salve your poor hurt feelings and wounded
>ego and that means another couple of years of truly hilarious (and high
>class) references to me in your email.
Anyone want to offer odds on whether old Gar' will use the
"I didn't say that this had anything to do with you!"
defense in any reply?