This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: pwd vs $PWD, bash, cygwin vs Linux
- From: Yitzchak Scott-Thoennes <sthoenna at efn dot org>
- To: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 13:25:44 -0700
- Subject: Re: pwd vs $PWD, bash, cygwin vs Linux
- References: <email@example.com> <SERRANOdZ06YO4OPXok000001fa@SERRANO.CAM.ARTIMI.COM> <20050504160421.GQ24661@trixie.casa.cgf.cx>
- Reply-to: Talk Amongst Yourselves <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
On Wed, May 04, 2005 at 12:04:22PM -0400, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> Of course, you could just put a
> SHELL = /bin/bash
> in the Makefile but then, gasp!, you'd be modifying the makefile and
> shirley you don't intend every person in this space time continuum to do
I don't see Shirley's message in the archives, and I don't seem to have
received it; what did she say?