This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: copy paste, windows clipboard
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com,Talk Amongst Yourselves <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sat, 7 May 2005 11:49:30 -0400
- Subject: Re: copy paste, windows clipboard
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Talk Amongst Yourselves <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com, cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sat, May 07, 2005 at 02:51:00PM +0100, zzapper wrote:
>Your access to the Windows/cygwin clipboard
My access? Are you snooping on me?
>cat fred | putclip # copy/paste
How did you know about fred? Get off of my computer!
>getclip # copy/paste
>echo hello > /dev/clipboard
>Have I missed anythinh?
>Are putclip & getclip Cygwin specific?
Yes? No? I don't know?
What does this have to do with semi-aquatic mammals?