This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: Help !!! - Problem running Cygwin in Remote Desktop session with non-admin privileges
- From: Yitzchak Scott-Thoennes <sthoenna at efn dot org>
- To: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 10:54:47 -0700
- Subject: Re: Help !!! - Problem running Cygwin in Remote Desktop session with non-admin privileges
- References: <16AF9932C054AC4494A5426C3B7F2317022525CE@dbde2k01.itg.ti.com> <20050509123928.GE3375@calimero.vinschen.de> <20050509145158.GK15665@trixie.casa.cgf.cx>
- Reply-to: Talk Amongst Yourselves <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
On Mon, May 09, 2005 at 10:51:58AM -0400, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> On Mon, May 09, 2005 at 02:39:28PM +0200, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> >On May 9 17:15, Moghe, Jayant wrote:
> >> How to confirm whether Cygwin 1.5.16 has been installed?
> >> Is it uname -a command?
> >Did you consider to *try* it?
> bash: it: command not found
$ *try* it
bash: footry.exe: command not found