This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
RE: Fixing strace and cygcheck so that they work with mount -X
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: "'... aztec human sacrifice! Yay! Go Huitzilopochtli!'" <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 16:53:46 +0100
- Subject: RE: Fixing strace and cygcheck so that they work with mount -X
- Reply-to: Talk Amongst Yourselves <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
>From: Dave Korn
>Sent: 11 May 2005 16:47
> Sheesh. Those wild and crazy microsoft guys huh? Gotta love 'em.
No, wait a minute, slight typo there, what I really meant to say was
"Gotta rip out the still-beating heart from their chests and hold it up
before their eyes so they can see how shrivelled and poisoned and twisted it
is before they die".
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....