This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
RE: Fixing strace and cygcheck so that they work with mount -X
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: "'clang honk tweet!'" <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 17:41:56 +0100
- Subject: RE: Fixing strace and cygcheck so that they work with mount -X
- Reply-to: Talk Amongst Yourselves <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
>From: Christopher Faylor
>Sent: 11 May 2005 17:03
> Yeah, were you following the discussion related to this in the
> gdb-patches mailing list?
Nope, I missed that... gotta reference?
> Anyway, now that you've read the documentation, do you want to provide
> in-depth technical help on how to construct an environment block?
Sounds like the sort of thing I could knock out in my sleep. Point me at
the thread so I know what it's needed for.
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....