This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: Fixing strace and cygcheck so that they work with mount -X
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: Talk Amongst Yourselves <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 23:37:30 -0400
- Subject: Re: Fixing strace and cygcheck so that they work with mount -X
- References: <SERRANOeIf7MWnK92MY00000317@SERRANO.CAM.ARTIMI.COM> <42828CFA.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Talk Amongst Yourselves <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com
On Thu, May 12, 2005 at 12:53:46AM +0200, Michael Schaap wrote:
>Actually, cygstart does *not* use CreateProcess, and we - well, mostly
>Dave R. - already fixed the problem, so never mind. ;-)
And, the sad thing is that I knew that and forgot about it. 2.5 weeks
of head cold and non-sleep are taking a toll, I think.