This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: error: fork: after recent updates with sshd
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: Talk Amongst Yourselves <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 23:38:27 -0400
- Subject: Re: error: fork: after recent updates with sshd
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <Pine.GSO.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Talk Amongst Yourselves <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com
On Wed, May 11, 2005 at 05:32:45PM -0400, Igor Pechtchanski wrote:
>On Wed, 11 May 2005, Henri Dupre wrote:
>> the server has 2go ram
>Is this one of those new removable flash memory chips?
>> ...and 4 go virtual memory so I doubt that it is the issue.
>Well, no wonder, if he forgoes virtual memory... That's an issue, all
Good point. It would make the computer virtually unusable.