This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
RE: error: fork: after recent updates with sshd
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: "'i can't remember how to spell amnesia'" <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 10:14:26 +0100
- Subject: RE: error: fork: after recent updates with sshd
- Reply-to: Talk Amongst Yourselves <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
>From: Christopher Faylor
>Sent: 12 May 2005 04:38
> On Wed, May 11, 2005 at 05:32:45PM -0400, Igor Pechtchanski wrote:
>> On Wed, 11 May 2005, Henri Dupre wrote:
>>> the server has 2go ram
>> Is this one of those new removable flash memory chips?
>>> ...and 4 go virtual memory so I doubt that it is the issue.
>> Well, no wonder, if he forgoes virtual memory... That's an issue, all
> Good point. It would make the computer virtually unusable.
If you 4 go virtual memory your computer is liable to start 4 getting
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....