This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: Fixing strace and cygcheck so that they work with mount -X
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: Talk Amongst Yourselves <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>, Talk Amongst Yourselves <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 17:15:17 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: Fixing strace and cygcheck so that they work with mount -X
- References: <SERRANOeIf7MWnK92MY00000317@SERRANO.CAM.ARTIMI.COM><42828CFA.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Talk Amongst Yourselves <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
On Thu, 12 May 2005, Michael Schaap wrote:
> PS: This is all *way* off-topic for this list. To make up for it, I
> propose to add a --hippo flag to cygstart. Anyone have a suggestion for
> what it should do?
Why, set the Cygwin desktop icon to "the hippo", of course... Unless
you'd rather finish Brian's dancing hippo (i.e., insert the Cygwin logo in
all frames), then cygcheck could pop up a browser with that animation
|\ _,,,---,,_ email@example.com
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski, Ph.D.
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
"The Sun will pass between the Earth and the Moon tonight for a total
Lunar eclipse..." -- WCBS Radio Newsbrief, Oct 27 2004, 12:01 pm EDT