This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
RE: Fixing strace and cygcheck so that they work with mount -X
- From: "Buchbinder, Barry (NIH/NIAID)" <BBuchbinder at niaid dot nih dot gov>
- To: 'Talk Amongst Yourselves' <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 08:27:09 -0400
- Subject: RE: Fixing strace and cygcheck so that they work with mount -X
- Reply-to: Talk Amongst Yourselves <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
At Tuesday, May 24, 2005 11:15 PM, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> On Tue, May 24, 2005 at 08:17:16PM -0400, Charles Wilson wrote:
>> Michael Schaap wrote:
>>> Well, now that Chuck has just released a new version of Cygutils, I
>>> don't want to have to make him go through another one. ;-)
>>> But next time there is a "proper" change to cygstart, I'll see if I
>>> can sneak something in...
>>> - Michael
>>> (Hmm, sneaking a Hippo in might be tricky...)
>> See, this is what happens when I don't keep an eye on you guys. I go
>> off for a while and you guys start trying to slip hippopotami into
>> my packages.
>> Here's what I want to know: whatever happened to otters, dadgummit?
> I know. I think I let the hippo talk get out of hand.
> I tried to reintroduce otters to the collective consciousness but it
> just didn't take. Maybe that's because otters just don't cause as
> much damage when dropped from great heights. I do think they at least
> arguably look just as good in a tu-tu as hippos, though.
I'm still hoping for cygnets (young swans). (Somehow a cygnet in a tutu
seems a good fit.)