This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: Fixing strace and cygcheck so that they work with mount -X
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: 'Talk Amongst Yourselves' <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 15:04:16 +0200
- Subject: Re: Fixing strace and cygcheck so that they work with mount -X
- References: <F76C9B2DA2FC4C4CA0A18E288BBCBCF71026F0C3@nihexchange24.nih.gov>
- Reply-to: Talk Amongst Yourselves <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com
On May 25 08:27, Buchbinder, Barry (NIH/NIAID) wrote:
> I'm still hoping for cygnets (young swans). (Somehow a cygnet in a tutu
> seems a good fit.)
A cygnet in a tutu? Around the neck?