This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
RE: Fixing strace and cygcheck so that they work with mount -X
- From: "Buchbinder, Barry (NIH/NIAID)" <BBuchbinder at niaid dot nih dot gov>
- To: 'Talk Amongst Yourselves' <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 11:30:17 -0400
- Subject: RE: Fixing strace and cygcheck so that they work with mount -X
- Reply-to: Talk Amongst Yourselves <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
At Wednesday, May 25, 2005 9:10 AM, Igor Pechtchanski wrote:
> On Wed, 25 May 2005, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
>> On May 25 08:27, Buchbinder, Barry (NIH/NIAID) wrote:
>>> I'm still hoping for cygnets (young swans). (Somehow a cygnet in a
>>> tutu seems a good fit.)
>> A cygnet in a tutu? Around the neck?
> How did tutus come in here anyway? Via hippos?
I think that it is a reference to Fantasia.