This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
RE: Fixing strace and cygcheck so that they work with mount -X
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: "'weaselly recognized'" <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 18:05:34 +0100
- Subject: RE: Fixing strace and cygcheck so that they work with mount -X
- Reply-to: Talk Amongst Yourselves <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
>From: Michael m
>Sent: 25 May 2005 17:42
> On 25-May-2005 2:17, Charles Wilson wrote:
>> Michael Schaap wrote:
>>> Well, now that Chuck has just released a new version of Cygutils, I
>>> don't want to have to make him go through another one. ;-)
>>> But next time there is a "proper" change to cygstart, I'll see if I can
>>> sneak something in...
>>> - Michael
>>> (Hmm, sneaking a Hippo in might be tricky...)
>> See, this is what happens when I don't keep an eye on you guys. I go
>> off for a while and you guys start trying to slip hippopotami into my
>> Here's what I want to know: whatever happened to otters, dadgummit?
> Okay, okay, revised patch attached...
> - Michael
> +#define OTTER_URL "http://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2003-04/png00001.png"
That's never an otter, that's got to be a weasel or a stoat or ferret or
something. Possibly a mongoose, you never can tell.
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....