This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
RE: Fixing strace and cygcheck so that they work with mount -X
- From: "Williams, Gerald S \(Jerry\)" <gsw at agere dot com>
- To: <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 13:24:33 -0400
- Subject: RE: Fixing strace and cygcheck so that they work with mount -X
- Reply-to: Talk Amongst Yourselves <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
Christopher Faylor wrote:
> I tried to reintroduce otters to the collective consciousness but
> it just didn't take. Maybe that's because otters just don't cause
> as much damage when dropped from great heights. I do think they
> at least arguably look just as good in a tu-tu as hippos, though.
I haven't put much thought into it (probably a good thing),
but I have a feeling they otter be just as good a source of
bad puns as well.