This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
RE: Fixing strace and cygcheck so that they work with mount -X
- From: One Angry User <angry at lusers dot org>
- To: Talk Amongst Yourselves <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 13:26:05 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: RE: Fixing strace and cygcheck so that they work with mount -X
- References: <94BF3137C62D3E4CAED7E97F876585F09DA790@pauex2ku08.agere.com>
- Reply-to: Talk Amongst Yourselves <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Reply-to: Blaaab Babble Boogle Bop <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
On Wed, 25 May 2005, Williams, Gerald S (Jerry)'s computer deigned to emit the following stream of bytes:
> Christopher Faylor wrote:
> > I tried to reintroduce otters to the collective consciousness but
> > it just didn't take. Maybe that's because otters just don't cause
> > as much damage when dropped from great heights. I do think they
> > at least arguably look just as good in a tu-tu as hippos, though.
> I haven't put much thought into it (probably a good thing),
> but I have a feeling they otter be just as good a source of
> bad puns as well.
Yeah, until someone comes by and tells you otterwise...