This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: Serious performance problems (malloc related?)
- From: Yitzchak Scott-Thoennes <sthoenna at efn dot org>
- To: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 09:07:11 -0700
- Subject: Re: Serious performance problems (malloc related?)
- References: <4297A14B.email@example.com> <20050528131501.V53507@logout.sh.cvut.cz> <20050528160424.GB12395@trixie.casa.cgf.cx>
- Reply-to: Talk Amongst Yourselves <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
On Sat, May 28, 2005 at 12:04:24PM -0400, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> On Sat, May 28, 2005 at 01:24:31PM +0200, Vaclav Haisman wrote:
> >PS: I think that cgf should really try to improve his PR skills.
> "PR"? I am not really interested in public relations. If you don't
> like the way I communicate, just delete my email. It's pretty simple.
We could make this easy for people by providing a cgf-free version of
the list. But to avoid disciminating specifically against cgf, it
should also filter out anyone who volunteers to be placed in the same
boat. I, for one, volunteer.