This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: Serious performance problems (malloc related?)
- From: "Gary R. Van Sickle" <g dot r dot vansickle at worldnet dot att dot net>
- To: <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 23:59:05 -0500
- Subject: Re: Serious performance problems (malloc related?)
- Reply-to: Talk Amongst Yourselves <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
> On Mon, May 30, 2005 at 11:14:53PM -0500, Gary R. Van Sickle wrote:
> >Christopher Faylor wrote:
> >- Are you trying to start some sort of "flame-off" here, Chris? I can't
> >I'm real interested in participating. If on the other hand this is a cry
> >for help, I would of course be happy to do what I can.
> You're so funny. Are you the victim now?
Ok Chris, ok, you got me to temporarily subscribe to cygwin-talk. Two more
- You didn't respond to my second question.
- "Are you the victim now?". No, Chris, I'm not a victim. What do you
believe you are a victim of?
And a third thing:
- Yes, I am a pretty funny guy. But there's nothing comical about your
habitual anti-social behavior, nor your attempts to rationalize it to
yourself, nor is there anything insincere about my offers of assistance.
Oh, and I guess there's a fourth thing as well:
- You didn't respond to my first question either: are you trying to start
some sort of "flame-off" here? If not, what are you trying to do here?
Gary R. Van Sickle