This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: Serious performance problems (malloc related?)
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: Talk Amongst Yourselves <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 12:16:15 -0400
- Subject: Re: Serious performance problems (malloc related?)
- References: <20050531045912.409FE13C9D9@cgf.cx>
- Reply-to: Talk Amongst Yourselves <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com
On Mon, May 30, 2005 at 11:59:05PM -0500, Gary Van R. Sickle wrote:
>- You didn't respond to my second question.
Nope. You're right. I'm going for a personal best in the "Get GVRS to
make repeated observations" category.
I'll consider any demands that I answer about whether I'm going to
single you out for special treatment or entice you into a "flame-off" as
Just another ten messages to go before I get the new record!
I also have a couple of wagers running on your funny "I know you are but
what am I" responses. Please don't let me down there.