This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
RE: Serious performance problems (malloc related?)
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: "'Flame Amongst Yourselves'" <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 18:42:51 +0100
- Subject: RE: Serious performance problems (malloc related?)
- Reply-to: Talk Amongst Yourselves <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
>From: Christopher Faylor
>Sent: 31 May 2005 18:17
> On Tue, May 31, 2005 at 05:52:11PM +0100, Dave Korn wrote:
>> ----Original Message----
>>> From: Christopher Faylor
>>> Sent: 29 May 2005 18:04
>>> Oh, and you'll also need a couple of groupies who respond with over the
>>> top and inappropriate references to your psychology and upbringing
>>> whenever they see an opening to give vent to their repetitive
>> If supplies run short in your neighbourhood grocery store, please apply
>> to Usenet. They have plenty of spares.
> I think you're thinking of "groupers", Dave. That's a whole different
> kettle of fish.
Nope, I think I was thinking of "fanboys", or "kooks, cyberstalkers and
net.loons", to give them their technical nomenclature.
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....