This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
RE: Serious performance problems (malloc related?)
- From: "Gary R. Van Sickle" <g dot r dot vansickle at worldnet dot att dot net>
- To: "'Talk Amongst Yourselves'" <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 15:21:39 -0500
- Subject: RE: Serious performance problems (malloc related?)
- Reply-to: Talk Amongst Yourselves <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: email@example.com
> [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org] On Behalf Of Christopher Faylor
> Sent: Tuesday, May 31, 2005 3:15 PM
> To: Talk Amongst Yourselves
> Subject: Re: Serious performance problems (malloc related?)
> On Tue, May 31, 2005 at 02:47:01PM -0500, Gary R. Van Sickle wrote:
> >Sorry Chris, I guess I'm going to have to, since that sort of thing
> >tends to be more your maturity level.
> Well, then, you're just a poopie head, aren't you?
...and with that, Chris was able to once again avoid dealing with his
Gary R. Van Sickle