This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: Serious performance problems (malloc related?)
- From: "Lionel B" <lionelbuk at yahoo dot co dot uk>
- To: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 11:59:03 +0100
- Subject: Re: Serious performance problems (malloc related?)
- References: <NUTMEGpFVjCRGryWtII00000882@NUTMEG.CAM.ARTIMI.COM> <SERRANO5zkDX64kDn9c0000020d@SERRANO.CAM.ARTIMI.COM>
- Reply-to: Talk Amongst Yourselves <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
Dave Korn wrote:
> ----Original Message----
>> From: Gary R. Van Sickle
>> Sent: 31 May 2005 21:22
>>> -----Original Message-----
>>> From: cygwin-talk-owner LOL cygwin DOOP com
>>> [mailto:cygwin-talk-owner BOOM cygwin KAPOW com] On Behalf Of
>>> Christopher Faylor
> You're slipping on a fairly regular basis Gary,
>>> Sent: Tuesday, May 31, 2005 3:15 PM
>>> To: Talk Amongst Yourselves
>>> Subject: Re: Serious performance problems (malloc related?)
>>> On Tue, May 31, 2005 at 02:47:01PM -0500, Gary R. Van Sickle wrote:
>>>> Sorry Chris, I guess I'm going to have to, since that sort of thing
>>>> tends to be more your maturity level.
>>> Well, then, you're just a poopie head, aren't you?
>> ...and with that, Chris was able to once again avoid dealing with his
>> behavioral problem.
> Up there in the mailing list!
Shouldn't cygwin-talk now be officially described as a "malign list"?
Or is that "maligning list"?
(Or possibly, for pitiable via-OE-via-Gmane readers like myself, "mis-aligning list"?)