This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: Serious performance problems (malloc related?)
- From: One Angry User <angry at lusers dot org>
- To: Talk Amongst Yourselves <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 12:17:51 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: Serious performance problems (malloc related?)
- References: <NUTMEGpFVjCRGryWtII00000882@NUTMEG.CAM.ARTIMI.COM><SERRANO5zkDX64kDn9c0000020d@SERRANO.CAM.ARTIMI.COM> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Maligning List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Reply-to: Blaaab Babble Boogle Bop <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
On Wed, 1 Jun 2005, Lionel B's computer deigned to emit the following stream of bytes:
> Dave Korn wrote:
> > ----Original Message----
> >> From: Gary R. Van Sickle
> >> Sent: 31 May 2005 21:22
> >>> -----Original Message-----
> >>> From: cygwin-talk-owner LOL cygwin DOOP com
> >>> [mailto:cygwin-talk-owner BOOM cygwin KAPOW com] On Behalf Of
> >>> Christopher Faylor
> > You're slipping on a fairly regular basis Gary,
> > http://cygwin.com/acronyms#PCFYFMYAKB
> >>> Sent: Tuesday, May 31, 2005 3:15 PM
> >>> To: Talk Amongst Yourselves
> >>> Subject: Re: Serious performance problems (malloc related?)
> >>> On Tue, May 31, 2005 at 02:47:01PM -0500, Gary R. Van Sickle wrote:
> >>>> Sorry Chris, I guess I'm going to have to, since that sort of thing
> >>>> tends to be more your maturity level.
> >>> Well, then, you're just a poopie head, aren't you?
> >>> cgf
> >> ...and with that, Chris was able to once again avoid dealing with his
> >> behavioral problem.
> > Look!
> > Up there in the mailing list!
> Shouldn't cygwin-talk now be officially described as a "malign list"?
> Or is that "maligning list"?
> (Or possibly, for pitiable via-OE-via-Gmane readers like myself,
> "mis-aligning list"?)
Hey, at least one person here seems to be openly enjoying this exchange...
And even he reads via Gmane...