This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
RE: Serious performance problems (malloc related?)
- From: "Gary R. Van Sickle" <g dot r dot vansickle at worldnet dot att dot net>
- To: <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 14:37:53 -0500
- Subject: RE: Serious performance problems (malloc related?)
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Maligning List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
(BTW: Who's being maligned here? I know Chris has maligned me and many
others on the other lists; perhaps they should get a "Reply-To" change as
> > >
> > >You expect sympathy, but refuse to give any? Interesting.
> > You really do have my sympathy Gary. I'm truly sorry that I
> > haven't made that clear before. And, believe it or not, I
> > say this with no humorous intent. I really mean it.
> Oh Chris, that's not necessary; I've dealt with hides of
> thicker than yours
Sorry, should be "...hides of denial thicker than yours...".
Gary R. Van Sickle