This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: Serious performance problems (malloc related?)
- From: Carlo Florendo <list-subscriber at hq dot astra dot ph>
- To: Talk Amongst Yourselves <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2005 11:29:15 +0800
- Subject: Re: Serious performance problems (malloc related?)
- References: <20050531233537.3FE6B669B@mail.hq.astra.ph>
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Maligning List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
Gary R. Van Sickle wrote:
Does counting the number of times I use particular terms or phrases somehow
help you cope with your issues, Chris? This seems very similar to how you
were (are?) so enamored with the number of hours between the time somebody
posted a question and the time I posted a response. How deep does this
obsession with the minutiae of my posting habits go Chris? Perhaps it would
help if you wrote some scripts to automate such tedious bookkeeping. With
that work off your plate, you'd have a lot more time to devote to worthwhile
endeavors, such as figuring out what's broke in there and fixing it.
Why are you so obsessed with cgf's behaviour? ;)
Astra Philippines Inc.