This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: Serious performance problems (malloc related?)
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: The Cygwin-Talk Maligning List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 12:00:16 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: Serious performance problems (malloc related?)
- References: <OF68E6079A.1A1DCE6C-ON86257014.0046C476-86257014.00472FE8@us.ibm.com>
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Maligning List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Maiming List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
On Thu, 2 Jun 2005, Fred Kulack wrote:
> I think I'm dumber for having been following this thread.
> Must stop... Don't read... No... Can't.... resist.... reading.... more...
> As a reader and very infrequent poster, perhaps I'm just sticking my
> nose where it doesn't belong by posting to this thread. Oh... I guess I
> don't care.
That's the spirit! :-)
|\ _,,,---,,_ email@example.com
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski, Ph.D.
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
"The Sun will pass between the Earth and the Moon tonight for a total
Lunar eclipse..." -- WCBS Radio Newsbrief, Oct 27 2004, 12:01 pm EDT