This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: Serious viewpoint problems (malloc related?)
- From: Carlo Florendo <list-subscriber at hq dot astra dot ph>
- To: The Cygwin-Talk Maligning List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2005 08:40:05 +0800
- Subject: Re: Serious viewpoint problems (malloc related?)
- References: <200505311948.j4VJm820014439@ishtar.tlinx.org> <42A22D03.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Maligning List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
Linda W wrote:
Gary R. Van Sickle wrote:
We've covered this one before Chris: When somebody asks you a simple
question, that isn't a "demand". It's a question.
A question w/o a "by-your-leave" or "please". Sounds like a demand
for an answer! :-)
You said "please" -- oh well "saying 'please' is polite demanding" --
Face it... in a 'particular' mindset, anything can be considered
a demand. Even a question that "demands" an answer...*cough*. Hey,
just playing Devil's, er, CFG's advocate... ;^> Not that I've
ever been under any stress.
Maybe we should hire a professional mouthpiece to relieve CFG of
answering so many inane questions and allow him to program.
As for CFG's idea of a blog, I thought this
(http://darthside.blogspot.com/) was his... :-O
Hello Linda, I think you meant CGF, and not CFG... ;)
Astra Philippines Inc.