This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: Mysterious problem
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: The Cygwin-Talk Maligning List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 15:01:52 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: Mysterious problem
- References: <000301c56a9b$5d90e820$8b2fb5d5@keloasc60pobkb><Pine.GSO.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20050606185644.GA3816@efn.org>
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Malingering List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Maiming List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
On Mon, 6 Jun 2005, Yitzchak Scott-Thoennes wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 06, 2005 at 10:40:46AM -0400, Igor Pechtchanski wrote:
> > On Mon, 6 Jun 2005, Alireza Ghasemi wrote:
> > > Hello,
> > P.S. Your spacebar key still doesn't seem to do the right thing after
> > punctuation... I *know* it's not a Gmail problem.
> What's your obsession with his spacebar key?
> What's my obsession with your obsession with his spacebar key?
> (Everybody ready? Let's sing verse 3 together:
> What's Bob's obsession with my obsession with your obsession with his
> spacebar key?)
The obsession court is in session. :-)
P.S. Who's Bob?
|\ _,,,---,,_ email@example.com
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski, Ph.D.
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
"The Sun will pass between the Earth and the Moon tonight for a total
Lunar eclipse..." -- WCBS Radio Newsbrief, Oct 27 2004, 12:01 pm EDT