This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: Mysterious problem
- From: Carlo Florendo <list-subscriber at hq dot astra dot ph>
- To: The Cygwin-Talk Maligning List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2005 08:04:35 +0800
- Subject: Re: Mysterious problem
- References: <000301c56a9b$5d90e820$8b2fb5d5@keloasc60pobkb> <Pine.GSO.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20050606185644.GA3816@efn.org>
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Malingering List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
Yitzchak Scott-Thoennes wrote:
On Mon, Jun 06, 2005 at 10:40:46AM -0400, Igor Pechtchanski wrote:
On Mon, 6 Jun 2005, Alireza Ghasemi wrote:
P.S. Your spacebar key still doesn't seem to do the right thing after
punctuation... I *know* it's not a Gmail problem.
What's your obsession with his spacebar key?
What's my obsession with your obsession with his spacebar key?
(Everybody ready? Let's sing verse 3 together:
What's Bob's obsession with my obsession with your obsession with his
All these, IMHO, is for fun...the obsession for fun. LOL!
Astra Philippines Inc.