This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
RE: OoC Ironic assessment (was Serious performance problems (malloc related?))
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: "'Linda W'" <cygwin at tlinx dot org>,<cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 11:05:04 +0100
- Subject: RE: OoC Ironic assessment (was Serious performance problems (malloc related?))
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Malingering List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
>From: Linda W
>Sent: 04 June 2005 23:23
> OoC! OoC!!! (Out of Context) and poppycock! I didn't speculate on the
> problem, I speculated what made Window's 'File-Open's so slow.
> This is a known problem. It wasn't speculation about what cygwin was
> doing. ;-/
> Unless, you are asserting that I haven't instrumented WinXP
> to find it's performance bottlenecks, but that would hardly be
> necessary to comment on performance issues concerning POSIX emulation
> vs. native performance.
> Wind me up, you are trying, me thinks. *Plblblb*
goshdarn my secret is out!
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....